No Products in the Cart
-Belly Fat (also known as Visceral Fat) is considered the MOST harmful fat in your body
-It's linked to many health issues:
- insulin resistance
- metabolic syndrome
- heart disease
- type 2 Diabetes
- non-alchohol fatty liver disease
- increased risk for certain types of cancers
If you can pinch a good amount of subcutaneous fat, chances are you have a large amt of visceral fat lurking underneath your abdominal muscles!
Stop consuming the following foods ESPECIALLY in the morning!
- Juice & Soda
- Diet Soda - NEVER!
- juice and sodas are FULL of added sugars
- if you absolutely have to have juice, opt for something like orange juice with pulp (and without added sugar)
- diet sodas are full of aspartame which is very bad for your body and even weakens bones
- this includes things like :
- these up your blood sugar levels
- they also don't have any nutritional value to them so they're really not great for the body
- Margarine I can't believe its not butter
- these increase your risk of heart disease
- it lowers your good cholesterol
- while in turn raising your bad cholesterol
- non-dairy coffee creamers that contain partially hydrogenated soybean or cottonseed oils.
- highly addictive
- they affect your hormones
- even slow down your metabolism
- ingredients in some of these are also linked to causing cancer
- Equal, Nutrasweet, Splenda and a host of others